Friday, November 9, 2012

Free-Writing

Okay, last night at work during a couple of my breaks, I was trying to figure out what I want to write about...

To do this, I did a couple different free-writing exercises. And I'll type up one here for you guys to read. Because 1) most people don't know what free-writing really is, I didn't either, really. 2) I have nothing better to post.

Fiery red hair whipping through the wind. Flowing skirts clanging jingling bells flashes splashes spots of color loud laughs silent screams mothers fears fathers scars dark destroys light rebuilds tortured tongues loosen spiked collars bloodied water runs cold poisoned veins smothered lives under a microscope torn pages broken spines missing books loud falls turning doorways watching stars staring unblinking eyes decorated walls outshine the day dragons fall spirits scream shrouded hills singing Death colored leaves square windows towering pillars monstrous altars bloody sacrifice Nodding guards slipping sliding shadows dead king exiled son bastard daughter spies hired killers ninja of the knight Shadows hide and steal blue eyes, piercing clouds makeup hides scars ball abound music loud false smiles petty laughs meaningless words poisoned tongues hair black as night long or short as will

Don't try to find meaning in it. I didn't. It doesn't really make sense. It was good to write something again. I haven't written anything for NaNoWriMo for a couple days now. And I need to.

Anyway!

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment